Sunday, January 14, 2007

My first post

Hello everyone.. This is my 1000th attempt at blogging. This blog, discoveryofmylife is going to be my PERSONAL diary on the net. I intend to post my happenings in life, wisdoms i gain through experiences ... n everything under the fun i find interesting... Do read and comment on my posts..... thank you..
Dhiraj

PS: I forgot to introduce myself.. Well I am Dhiraj Mahendra, a mexxian currently doing his 3rd year in mechanical engineering at Govt Engg Cllg, Trivandrum. N abt ma hobbies ... infinite i guess.. am a jack of all trades, BUT MASTER OF NONE:d.. n i hope to unravel bits and pieces of the puzzle called life through the posts in future.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Hari said...

Hey pal.. This is the first comment on your first blog.. Good to hear that u too have started blogging.. And a personal diary seems to be a good option for u to start this. And hope the readers too can get to know wats happenein around and gain wisdowm from them. A personal request is that u have to continue this 1001st attempt to keep up the blog u started..
Fingers Crossed, and Waiting for your next post.. And wanting to hear about your hobbies.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1000th ...whoa ;)
avasaanam ...
good that it materialized :D
...waiting, to pour myself into "your discoveries of life" soon.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Abhi said...

"discoveryofmylife" - Nice title. Let's see wher u head off!

1 thng though, it's now a clichéd statement to say " Jack of all trades, master of none " - So on a serious note, wat trades are u JACK OF(F)???

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sindhya said...

hey dhirajji..this is nice.. keep posting.. n dont forget to post ur next blog..[:D]

3:01 PM  
Blogger Abhijith said...

Its nice to see that u started blogging . But see to it that u continue posting unlike me . I started in july '06 . Haven't posted a thing since then .

11:39 AM  
Blogger anshad said...

hai daa thadiya pinnanganda

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home